Initial notice is given that the 2017 Annual General Meeting of RiskNZ will be held on Wednesday 31 May, commencing at 5.30pm.
Venues will shortly be advised for Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch. Other centres will be able to join in to the meeting by internet enabled audio-visual link.
- Opening Remarks – RiskNZ Chair
- Guest Speaker
- Roll call and accreditation of voting members
- Presentation of 2017 annual report and audited financial statements
- Approval of 2017/18 business plan and budget
- Board recommended strategic initiatives
- Fixing of membership fees
- Appointment of an Auditor
- Consideration of Notices of Motion or Remits for which due notice has been given
Members are invited to submit, no later than Wednesday 17 May, Notices of Motion or Remits for consideration at the AGM. Please email to email@example.com.
Papers for the AGM will be circulated to members and posted on the RiskNZ website no later than Monday 22 May.