Lunchtime Seminars - Key Information
- Lunchtme Seminar charges are $10 fo all RiskNZ members, and $15 for non-members. You can pay directly via credit card online, or an invoice will be sent to you following registration.
- Seminars commences at 12.15pm and will finish at 1pm.
- You can join the Lunchtime Seminar at any of the venues below or choose to dial in via webinar
- Wellington - KPMG, Lvl 9, 10 Customhouse Quay (Speaker venue)
- Auckland - Navigatus, Lvl 2, 347 Parnell Rd, Parnell
- Christchurch - Christchurch City Council, Meeting Room 2.05 (This room is on Level 2 and is accessible to the public. At the top of the stairs/escalator on Level 2 turn left, cross the air bridge and the meeting room is on your immediate left as you leave the air bridge)
- New Plymouth - Powerco, Liardet St
- Webinar dial-in - If you are unable to join at any of the venues, you can choose to dial in to join the Lunchtime Seminar remotely. Please choose the relevant option when completing the registration form. Webinar information for logging in and participating in the webinar will be shared with registered participants at least one day before the seminar.
RiskNZ Lunchtime Seminars 2019 scheduled dates:
Please note that the above dates may change depending on speaker availability and other factors.
If you are interested in speaking at a Lunchtime Seminar in 2019, or you can recommend someone else, please contact email@example.com
The RiskNZ Team