The following vacancy advertisements are provided as an information service to members. Any queries concerning a vacancy should be addressed to the advertiser. If you would like to advertise a vacancy on our website please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We're looking for an experienced and savvy Risk Analyst. Working as part of a team, you'll play a role in ensuring the various strategic and operational risks facing the organisation are managed effectively and appropriately. The role requires interaction with people at all levels of the organisation and involves a wide variety of tasks including;
- Analysis, monitoring and reporting on Risk Action Plans
- Developing and maintaining a programme of scheduled risk maturity reviews
- Working closely with the Department's Risk Champions Groups to ensure compliance with the Department's organisational risk management policies and procedures
- Assessment of the effectiveness of the Department's organisational risk management policies and procedures
- Assist in the maintenance of the delegations framework
- Liaising closely with other groups throughout the Department to help them manage risks appropriately and consistently.
You will be able to;
- Analyse data and deal with disparate information
- Proactively apply critical thinking and identify trends in risk information and report these in a coherent and useful manner
- Find workable solutions to issues
- Relate well to people at all levels within the organisation
- Have a good understanding of risk management
- Display a high level of written and oral communication skills
Apply now and take the opportunity to gain exposure to a diverse range of work and prospects for career growth and development, in this exciting and continually evolving role.
Vacancy number COSNO7952
Applications close 22 May 2017
At the Department of Corrections we are passionate about reducing re-offending and keeping communities safe. With Corrections you'll be part of a highly supportive team that manages offenders in prison and in the community.