The following vacancy advertisements are provided as an information service to members. Any queries concerning a vacancy should be addressed to the advertiser. If you would like to advertise a vacancy on our website please email firstname.lastname@example.org
External auditor/risk analyst – contract position
Robinson Bowmaker Paul (RBP) is a boutique energy consulting firm that works with market participants, policy makers, regulators, and market operators to help them get the most out of their energy markets. Our work spans strategy right through to implementation and includes a rapidly growing energy market audit, assurance and risk offering serving clients in New Zealand and Australia. More information can be found at www.robinsonbowmakerpaul.com.
We are looking for an experienced auditor to join our energy market audit, assurance and risk team on a project by project contract basis.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- At least three years’ experience in internal or external auditing roles
- Experience undertaking non-financial audits
- Good understanding of risk management principles.
- A relevant tertiary qualification
The following attributes are desirable but not mandatory:
- Additional auditor qualifications such as Certified Internal Auditor
- Experience in the energy sector
- Electricity asset management experience
For more information please contact:
ROBINSON BOWMAKER PAUL
P +64 4 496 5636
M +64 21 204 7369