Ends: 3 October 2020
Be at the centre of shaping the future global compliance and risk management for a leading technology business. With a large established base in New Zealand and a rapidly growing business in the United States and recent relaunch in Australia, EROAD is looking for a Compliance & Risk Manager to meet its ambitious strategic and commercial goals.
This new role requires someone with a strong understanding of frameworks and the ability to roll up their sleeves to implement compliance and risk in a practical way. You will enjoy working with all areas of the business and engaging them in the importance of risk to their role and implementing their goals.
Working alongside our General Counsel across all areas of compliance and risk within the business you’ll need to be a self-starter and comfortable being hands on in a growing and changing environment.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Rolling out EROAD’s Risk Appetite across the business
- Using your experience in ISO 31000 and 19600 (and preferably ISO 9001) to design and implement fit for purpose enterprise risk management and compliance frameworks within a technology business
- Creating materials, processes and systems to guide staff on risk and compliance
- Establishing and monitoring mechanisms for recording risk status and compliance activities
- Establishing and managing business continuity plans
- Establishing and embedding assurance framework
- Managing insurance portfolio
- Independently evaluating compliance issues for Board, management & employees
- Developing and implementing corrective action plans for resolution of issues, and providing guidance on how to avoid or deal with similar situations in the future
- Regular reporting for the Board and Executive Team
For more information or to apply, please visit the EROAD website now.