- Focus on outcome driven risk decisions, and solid business deliverables
- Build, create and deliver strong risk management processes and direction across Fonterra
- Take a step into a role that will offer growth, impact and challenge.
Work with stakeholders to embed risk management capabilities and a risk appetite mindset across the Co-op. To ensure best practice risk management and insights are generated and deliver improved value, you’ll actively assess performance outcomes across frameworks, practices and policies.
As part of the Risk senior leadership team, you will challenge and influence the business to ensure objectives are assessed, deliverables and barriers are clear, and the long-term view is considered. You will also understand how we mitigate obstacles along the way.
A few key areas of ownership will include:
- Monitor key risk indicators and implement a consistent approach to risk across Fonterra
- Partner with our Risk Business Partners to set clear deliverables and execute project plans
- Overlay performance outcomes to assess the quality and effectiveness of the control environment
- Work with stakeholders to assess the performance outcomes and the risk control environment to ensure improved efficiency
What you will bring:
Your strong focus on commercial and business outcomes is key. Not only will you build credible relationships, you will be a strong influencer with experience in risk management and assessment. You manage ambiguity, challenge the status quo and are not be afraid to push the boundaries.
To view the full job advertisement or to apply online, please visit the Fonterra website.