Location: Hamilton, Newstead
About the role:
Our Support Services Team is looking for a passionate Risk Assurance Advisor to come in and hit the ground running. This role will be responsible for completing and managing internal audits as well as coaching others to identify and manage risk.
The role is enterprise wide with a significant focus on supporting the Technology department in both audit and risk related activities.
This is a fixed-term position from mid-late November 2022 through until September 2023.
Our ideal candidate will:
– Have demonstrated experience in audit and risk
– Be an organised, self-motivated, process orientated and a proactive team member
– Have a highly ethical approach to work.
– Foster great working relationships
– Bring people along the compliance and risk journey using great coaching skills
LIC we believe in constant improvement, never settling and always striving for greatness. We know little improvements can add up to huge gains for our customers, and for our country. We value NZ primary industries and will do whatever it takes to support and grow our farmer community.
Applications close Wednesday, 30 November at 11pm.
For more information or to apply, click HERE. Job code: 43025