Navigating the cyber world can be a tricky business as we head into the year 2020.
For this Lunchtime Seminar, Jono will shine a light on all things cyber risk and insurance. He will discuss:
- What cyber risk means in today’s highly interconnected economy
- How it can be assessed, quantified and managed from a business perspective
- What coverage is afforded under modern cyber insurance policies and the value of transferring your risk to an insurer
- Practical steps to begin improving your business’ level of cyber risk maturity.
About the Speaker
As Head of Cyber Specialty at Marsh New Zealand, Jono provides specialist risk advice to clients to address their key cyber exposures.
He has strong relationships with a range of local insurance carriers and works closely with them to continuously develop enhanced offerings for Marsh clients.
Jono regularly contributes to developing thought leadership material, to educate both clients and colleagues to better understand cyber risk.
Lunchtime Seminars - Key Information
- Lunchtme Seminar charges are $10 for all RiskNZ members, and $15 for non-members. You can pay directly via credit card online, or an invoice will be sent to you following registration.
- Seminars commences at 12:00pm and will finish at 1:00pm.
- You can join the Lunchtime Seminar at any of the venues below or choose to dial in via webinar
- Wellington – KPMG, Lvl 9, 10 Customhouse Quay
- Auckland – Watercare, 73 Remuera Rd, Remuera (Speaker venue)
- Christchurch – Christchurch City Council, Meeting Room 2.05 (This room is on Level 2 and is accessible to the public. At the top of the stairs/escalator on Level 2 turn left, cross the air bridge and the meeting room is on your immediate left as you leave the air bridge)
- New Plymouth – Powerco, Liardet St
- Webinar dial-in – If you are unable to join at any of the venues, you can choose to dial in to join the Lunchtime Seminar remotely. Please choose the relevant option when completing the registration form. Webinar information for logging in and participating in the webinar will be shared with registered participants at least one day before the seminar.