Is your company ready to meet the current industry expectations around culture risk management?
Culture is the critical foundation on which an organisation’s risk management, and more widely, business management are built. Yet culture remains elusive, difficult to define, difficult to manage and even more difficult to measure.
This webinar takes a practical approach to culture and its direct relative, conduct and how their measurement and management can be integrated into the overarching enterprise risk management framework.
Key topics that we will cover:
- What is Risk Culture and why the big focus?
- The key features of a good Risk Culture
- The key drivers for managing and driving Risk Culture
- The methods for measuring and monitoring Risk Culture
- See it in action. Visualisation of risk culture dashboard in Protecht.ERM