Safety Charter Canterbury brings you this HSR Workshop – Demystifying Risk Assessment
Who should attend: Health & Safety Representatives
- What is risk
- Why is it important to follow the process (why we do what we do)
- How do we address risk
- Risk comes in all shapes and sizes
- Tangible and practical skills.
- Tools and strategies.
- Shared knowledge.
- Greater understanding of Risk Assessment.
- Greater understanding of overlapping duties.
REGISTRATION IS ESSENTIAL – LIMITED SPACES AVAILABLE
This is a free event for Safety Charter members (includes finger food breakfast)
$25.00 per person for non-Safety Charter Members
Please contact the Safety Charter to request a registration form [email protected]