Axenic along with RiskNZ are excited to bring you a workshop which presents attendees with the foundation of enterprise cybersecurity risk and assurance.
Participants are introduced to the essential knowledge and skills required to enable organisations to maintain confidence that their cybersecurity risk is adequately managed.
Attendees are presented with pragmatic cybersecurity risk and assurance processes, reinforced with hands-on exercises, exposing them to basic concepts for protecting their organisation’s valuable services and information assets on-premise and in the cloud.
- Introduction – in this section we will verify our common understanding of the principles of risk management
- Exploring the cybersecurity ecosystem – in this section we will untangle the service components within the cybersecurity ecosystem and their relations
- Cybersecurity risk assessment – discuss how cybersecurity risk assessments should be sized, approached and executed
- Cybersecurity controls overview – provide an overview of the main cybersecurity control categories and how they can be used to manage risks
- Cybersecurity risk management roles and responsibilities – outline the main roles and responsibilities for cybersecurity risk management
- Assurance – how to provide assurance to stakeholders that cybersecurity risks are managed (or not)
- Exercise – Apply the Government Chief Digital Office (GCDO) risk assessment process to risk assess a widely used service
- Understand cybersecurity risk management principles
- Understand how cybersecurity services are structured
- Understand the main concepts of cybersecurity risk and assurance
- Practice the identification, analysis and assessment of cybersecurity risks
Who should attend
- Risk management staff
- Project managers in the digital space
- Business owners interested in cybersecurity risk and assurance
Date: Thursday 27 May 2021
Time: 8:00am – 12pm
Venue: Wellington Club (Featherston Room), 4/88 The Terrace, Wellington
Ticket pricing: RiskNZ members $380 ex gst / Non-members $480 per workshop ex gst
Due to a good amount of interest, we are pleased to now offer, when you bring a second person with you, that they will get at a 50% discount off ticketing prices.