Join us and to learn more about our new Risk Culture dashboard, which allows you to track changes over time and visualise key areas you need to target.
Culture is the critical foundation on which an organisation’s risk management, and more widely, business management are built. Yet culture remains elusive, difficult to define, difficult to manage and even more difficult to measure.
The new Risk Culture dashboard offers a new perspective of your risk culture.
Key topics that we will cover:
- How well is your team meeting their risk management responsibilities
- Where you need to focus more attention
- If your risk team is getting maximum value out of Protecht.ERM
- If end users are interacting with Protecht.ERM consistently
- A clear perspective of your organisation’s risk culture to share with your board and senior management
Nick Broome: Nick is an experienced Risk Management specialist having spent over 25 years in the profession including senior roles at KPMG, Macquarie Bank and Commonwealth Bank of Australia.
Mitchell Carratt: Mitchell has worked with multinational businesses in the telecommunications, automotive, financial, retail and hospitality industries, developing business intelligence and ETL solutions for customers.
If you can’t attend the live session, please fill out the registration form by clicking the ”Register Today’ below and we will send you the recording.