Effective communications during a crisis can make the difference between a business that survives (or even thrives) post-crisis and one that suffers failure.
In this Lunchtime Seminar, we will be sharing learnings, insights and case studies about how the right tools and messaging applications can help to mitigate potential crisis risks including Covid-19!
Join this Lunchtime Seminar to hear about:
- Handling any crisis situation easily and professionally, keeping your business moving
- Using spreadsheets and software links to HR contact applications to make sure contact lists are up to date
- Multi-channel redundancy to send messages to staff and ensure they receive them, no matter where they are
- Pulling response teams onto a teleconference instantly
- Setting up and managing an online crisis collaboration space so that an incident can be worked on by anyone, anywhere
Lunchtime Seminars - Key Information
- Lunchtme Seminar charges are $10 for all RiskNZ members, and $15 for non-members. You can pay directly via credit card online, or an invoice will be sent to you following registration.
- Seminars commences at 12:00pm and will finish at 1:00pm.
- Webinar information for logging in and participating in the webinar will be shared with registered participants at least one day before the seminar.