Operational Resilience – When it’s not a matter “If?” but “when?”
The shocks of the recent past, from pandemic to weather to war, has led to a far greater focus on operational resilience than ever before. In addition, the action demanded from regulators has resulted in a perfect storm for operational resilience. This session explores what it means to be resilient and practically what is required to make operational resilience an integral part of your Enterprise Risk Management Framework.
- What is Operational Resilience?
- Why now? The Drivers and Objectives of Operational Resilience
- A practical Resilience methodology and process
- A worked example
- Value adds and learning from the experience
Lunchtime Seminars - Key Information
- Lunchtime Seminar charges are $10 for RiskNZ members, $25 for non-members, or free if you have a RiskNZ Lunchtime Seminar Annual Pass. You can pay directly via credit card online, or an invoice will be sent to you following registration.
- Seminars commences at 12:00pm and will finish at 1:00pm.
- Webinar dial-in – Webinar information for logging in and participating in the webinar will be shared with registered participants at least one day before the seminar.