Cyber Risk, Reg-Change & Operational Resilience: Forge Your Path to Compliance
With recent climate-related events causing disruption across New Zealand’s critical infrastructure, it is more important than ever to protect your organisation against cyber risks by building a strong compliance programme for operational resilience. Knowing what your current threats are will help you create a programme that can protect you from future risks. This RiskNZ Lunchtime Session, hosted by Kieran Seed and Michael Nelson from LexisNexis Regulatory Compliance, will take you through:
- Key changes taking place in New Zealand, Australia and globally for cybersecurity compliance in the context of a complex and challenging global regulatory change landscape;
- Practical insights into operational resilience and critical infrastructure security and aligning to standards and privacy regimes;
- Explore steps you can take, using LexisNexis® Regulatory Compliance, to make sure your stakeholders are across their obligations to keep your organisation safe from known threats.
Lunchtime Seminars - Key Information
- Lunchtime Seminar charges are $10 for RiskNZ members, $25 for non-members, or free if you have a RiskNZ Lunchtime Seminar Annual Pass. An invoice will be sent to you following registration.
- Seminars commences at 12:00pm and will finish at 1:00pm.
- Webinar dial-in – Webinar information for logging in and participating in the webinar will be shared with registered participants once payment is received.