Press Release from RT HON JACINDA ARDERN
- Every person entering New Zealand from anywhere in the world will be required to self-isolate for 14 days, excluding the Pacific
- These restrictions will all be reviewed in 16 days’ time.
- Existing travel ban retained for China and Iran
- Cruise ships banned from coming to New Zealand, until at least 30 June 2020
- Strict new health measures at the border for people departing to the Pacific
- A range of measures to assist those in self-isolation to be announced next week
- Government will work closely with the aviation sector to encourage airlines to remain active in New Zealand, limit impacts on the tourism sector and exporters
- Directive on mass gatherings to be announced early next week
To read the full press release, please visit the Beehive website now.