The ever evolving cyber risk landscape has led to an increasing awareness at senior management and board level of cyber exposures, and the need for it to be treated not only as a technology exposure but an overall enterprise risk.
Marsh is pleased to be able to share with you their list of Top 10 cyber considerations and predictions for New Zealand businesses in 2019:
- Creating a Strong Cyber Security Culture
- Cyber Coverage under Traditional Insurance Policies
- Increased Regulatory Requirements
- Contractual Requirements to Purchase Cyber Insurance
- Cyber and Business Interruption
- IoT Devices Increase the Risk of Security Incidents
- Social Engineering Fraud
- Changing Attitudes and Awareness
- Less about Security, More about Resiliency
Please visit the Marsh website to read the full article.