An Insurance Business Magazine article.
The Trans-Tasman bubble has now been open and running for three weeks, and despite a spike in cases across some Australian states, ministers have said that it has “stood the test of time so far.”
New Zealand is still adopting a fairly cautious approach, and suspended quarantine-free travel from New South Wales on Thursday, May 06, for several days while the source of infection for two new cases was investigated. However, travel insurer Cover-More said this still shows a relaxation of the New Zealand government’s ‘zero risk’ policy, and is a good sign that both countries remain comfortable in the arrangement.
To read more, click here.