Join us to hear Chris Kumeroa from Global Risk Consultants share with us his expertise about using international and local best practice to build a more resilient security risk management profile for today’s security operating environment, taking into consideration that security risks move constantly.
Three key elements to consider when doing this:
- the political landscape,
- the economics (State and private); and
- the security operating environment (constraints and freedoms).
Lunchtime Seminars - Key Information
- Lunchtime Seminar charges are $10 for all RiskNZ members, and $15 for non-members. You can pay directly via credit card online, or an invoice will be sent to you following registration.
- Seminars commences at 12:00pm and will finish at 1:00pm.
- Webinar information for logging in and participating in the webinar will be shared with registered participants at least one day before the seminar.