The purpose of this course is to provide existing risk management practitioners with the opportunity to demonstrate that they possess the knowledge and skills to design, develop and implement a risk management framework within their organisations as part of their governance commitment.
- Experienced Risk Management Professionals who are responsible for the successful implementation and ongoing management of enterprise risk management systems.
- Managers in a leadership role – at a corporate, divisional or departmental level of an organisation who are required to manage risk as part of ongoing governance.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- appreciate different types of organisational risks including those relating to areas such as reputation, operations, finance, environment, safety, quality, security and human resources
- use a variety of techniques to identify, analyse and prioritise risk areas within an organisation
- evaluate the effectiveness of existing risk management practices
- determine strategies and methods to manage risks within an organisation
- demonstrate the application of risk management methodologies in practice
This is a blended program consisting of:
- 2-day course in which training and assessment is designed around participants carrying out the steps in the risk management process using case studies, allowing them to practice the techniques to be applied in their workplace project.
- Workplace Risk Management Project for which participants will be provided with a Project Kit to use in applying the risk management techniques learnt in the course to a chosen area of their organization and to submit relevant examples of the associated documentation for review by the course facilitator.
Participants should be currently working in/ with an organisation in a risk-related role to enable the completion of the workplace project.
Please note: this course will be offered virtually
Duration/ mode – 2 days / virtual plus post course workplace project
Outcome – Certificate of Completion.
Price: Early bird $1995 + GST
Standard $2235 + GST
8-9 September 2022 (early bird pricing until 8 August 2022)
The course outline can be found here.