As the peak sector and professional body in New Zealand, RiskNZ assists members to develop skills and capability in risk management and to stay ahead of current issues.
Membership of RiskNZ connects you with others committed to best practice risk management. You will receive information and updates vital to doing your job well, and get introduced to emerging developments in what is a growing and changing sector.
When you join RiskNZ you immediately become part of a respected professional network. You will receive excellent benefits including being right amongst thought leaders, obtain preferential pricing discounts for training events and continuing professional development, and have complimentary access to newsletters, discussion forums, expert mentors, and more.
Joining RiskNZ is as easy clicking here. Seize the opportunity to expand your thinking, grow your risk management capability and connect with people outside your own industry.
All RiskNZ members benefit from:
- Monthly lunchtime seminars where thought provoking speakers from around NZ and abroad share their knowledge and experiences.
- Preferential pricing discounts for programs and services delivered by kindred organisations including the IRM (UK), RMIA, PMINZ, IIANZ, IPENZ and more.
- RiskNZ conferences. One and two day conferences staged in alternate years, bringing to you acknowledged thought leaders, subject matter experts, topical case studies and more.
- Breakfast forums for Wellington based members.
- RiskPost, our quarterly members’ newsletter
- Job advertisements and other opportunities emailed directly to you.
Corporate membership entitles businesses and large organisations to the same benefits, for up to 25 named individuals. Our aim is to strengthen the risk management capability of organisations throughout New Zealand. Corporate membership of RiskNZ today includes many complex organisations with a vital interest in managing risk well. Many of New Zealand’s major businesses and numerous SMEs, several government departments, DHBs, tertiary institutions and local authorities are now members.
By acting now and joining RiskNZ you will ensure your organisation is amongst those leading NZ enterprises that are proactively strengthening their approaches to managing risk in order to prosper.
Other benefits enjoyed by corporate members include:
- having multiple staff in different locations jointly informed of topical risk management issues.
- accessing a wider network of risk management professionals.
- being able to advertise your job vacancies directly to a wide set of experienced practitioners.
- Joining forces with others to advocate and be heard on important risk management matters including Government policy, legislation and regulations
RiskNZ membership is open to anyone:
Individuals - $220.00 (incl GST) per financial year
Corporate/Group - $764.75 (incl GST) per financial year
Note: Full-time students may also join at half the individual rate and retirees (existing members) may maintain their membership of RiskNZ at half the individual rate too. The normal benefits that individual members get will also apply. To get more information about how to join RiskNZ, please see the details here.
Pay your invoice here.