As the peak sector and professional body in New Zealand, RiskNZ assists members to develop skills and capability in risk management and to stay ahead of current issues. Membership of RiskNZ connects you with others committed to best practice risk management.
When you join RiskNZ you become part of a respected professional network, and will receive excellent benefits including being right amongst thought leaders, obtain preferential pricing discounts for training events and continuing professional development, along with access to newsletters, discussion forums, expert mentors, and more.
RiskNZ members benefit from:
- · Monthly lunchtime seminars where thought provoking speakers from around NZ and abroad share their knowledge and experiences.
- · Preferential pricing discounts for programs and services delivered by kindred organisations including the IRM (UK), RMIA, PMINZ, IIANZ, IPENZ and more.
- · RiskNZ conferences bringing acknowledged thought leaders, subject matter experts, topical case studies and opportunities to network with other RiskNZ members.
- · Breakfast forums in Wellington and Christchurch.
- · RiskPost, our quarterly members’ newsletter
- · Job advertisements and other opportunities emailed directly to you.
RiskNZ membership is open to anyone. Applications for membership are submitted to the RiskNZ board for approval. This is usually a very quick process but please allow up to 10 working days. Once your application has been considered the administration officer will advise you whether it has been approved or not.
If approved you will be sent an invoice for your membership fee - depending on the time of year when you join this may be pro-rated. Membership takes effect from when you pay your membership fee.
Individuals - $220.00 (incl GST) per financial year
Corporate/Group - $764.75 (incl GST) per financial year
Note: Full-time students may also join at half the individual rate and retirees (existing members) may maintain their membership of RiskNZ at half the individual rate too. The normal benefits that individual members get will also apply.
Pay your invoice here.