Press Release from HON DR DAVID CLARK
- Dedicated $500 million fund to protect New Zealanders’ health
- Nearly doubling resources for Public Health Units, specifically to increase capacity for contact tracing
- $32 million for extra intensive care capacity and equipment at hospitals
- $50 million in support for GPs and primary care, and $20 million to improve video conferencing and telehealth consultations
- $20 million for more Healthline capacity
You can read the full press release on the Beehive website.