Winners and highly commended finalists in the 2022 Risk Excellence Awards!
RiskNZ is delighted to announce the Risk Excellence Award winners for 2022!
* Frances Hughes RN, DNurs, FAAN, FNZCMHN, FACMHN, CNZM representing Oceania | Winner – Risk Professional of the Year
* Michael Nuth (and the team at Resilient Organisations) | Winner – Risk Initiative of the Year AND Winner – Stronger Together in Partnership
* Rebecca Knapman representing the IOC team at Fonterra | Winner The Resilient Organisation of the Year
* Jill Kwan from Westpac | Winner – Emerging Risk Professional of the Year
Highly Commended Finalists:
* Laura Marshall from Livestock Improvement Corporation (LIC) | Highly Commended Finalist – Risk Professional of the Year
* Nicola Du Toit from Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment | Commended Finalist – Emerging Risk Professional of the Year
* Douglas G.ray, Fonterra | Commended Finalist – Emerging Risk Professional of the Year