Too many key business decisions are being made on instinct not data.
When data is introduced, it is often misinterpreted, unclear or simply not useful for the organisation.
It’s time to reduce risk by first getting access to the data that is actually useful. And then having it presented in a way that offers clarity and meaning, enabling decision makers to back themselves when critical organisational change needs to be made.
This presentation will first strip back the layers and mystery of data interpretation so that all your team members can have clarity around what is valuable. It will then give you the practical tools you need to use data as the driving force to reduce risk and make key decisions with confidence. It will also show you how to motive people to reconnect with data in a more meaningful way, challenging them to drive change in a facts-based environment.
Lunchtime Seminars - Key Information
- Lunchtme Seminar charges are $10 for all RiskNZ members, and $15 for non-members. You can pay directly via credit card online, or an invoice will be sent to you following registration.
- Seminars commences at 12:00pm and will finish at 1:00pm.
- You can join the Lunchtime Seminar at any of the venues below or choose to dial in via webinar
- Wellington – KPMG, Lvl 9, 10 Customhouse Quay (Speaker venue)
- Auckland – Watercare, 73 Remuera Road, Remuera, Auckland
- Christchurch – Christchurch City Council, Meeting Room 2.05 (This room is on Level 2 and is accessible to the public. At the top of the stairs/escalator on Level 2 turn left, cross the air bridge and the meeting room is on your immediate left as you leave the air bridge)
- Webinar dial-in – If you are unable to join at any of the venues, you can choose to dial in to join the Lunchtime Seminar remotely. Please choose the relevant option when completing the registration form. Webinar information for logging in and participating in the webinar will be shared with registered participants at least one day before the seminar.