Join us in the first Lunchtime Seminar of 2021 to hear Ahmed ElAshmawy from Axenic.
The session will present a pragmatic approach to integrating cybersecurity risk management with enterprise risk management. It will include a breakdown of cybersecurity services within an enterprise, illustrating how cybersecurity risk management fits in. After the session, the audience should be able to ask their cybersecurity teams better questions about cybersecurity risk management and identify assurance requirements.
Lunchtime Seminars - Key Information
- Lunchtme Seminar charges are $10 for all RiskNZ members, and $15 for non-members. You can pay directly via credit card online, or an invoice will be sent to you following registration.
- Seminars commences at 12:00pm and will finish at 1:00pm.
- You can join the Lunchtime Seminar at any of the venues below or choose to dial in via webinar
- Wellington – KPMG, Lvl 9, 10 Customhouse Quay (Speaker venue)
- Auckland – Watercare, 73 Remuera Road, Remuera, Auckland
- Christchurch – Christchurch City Council (Room M2.05)
- New Plymouth – Powerco, L2, NPDC Civic Centre, 84 Liardet Street
- Webinar dial-in – If you are unable to join at any of the venues, you can choose to dial in to join the Lunchtime Seminar remotely. Please choose the relevant option when completing the registration form. Webinar information for logging in and participating in the webinar will be shared with registered participants at least one day before the seminar.