VOTING HAS NOW ENED
Nominations and Voting
We are delighted to announce that we have received 11 nominations for the RiskNZ Board election in 2022.
The nominees are listed below in alphabetical order by first name:
- Andy Dingfelder
- Bapon Fakhruddin
- Ben Lynch
- Brent Sutton
- Brigette Sullivan-Taylor
- Lynda McCalman
- Matt Bilderbeck
- Nicola Kitchen
- Paul Driver
- Ping Liu
- Stuart Martin
You can see the full list of candidates including their bios on the RiskNZ website by clicking here.
Please note that you will need to log on to the Members-only area of the RiskNZ website to view this information. If you have any issues logging on, please contact [email protected].
NOMINATIONS HAVE NOW CLOSED
Are you looking for an opportunity to shape and lead RiskNZ?
RiskNZ is the leading non-profit association for risk professionals in New Zealand. We aim to bring together people and organisations managing risk under the guiding vision that New Zealand Prospers when risk is well managed. RiskNZ is seeking nominations from RiskNZ members for four vacancies to join the Board for 2 years. These are voluntary roles.
We are particularly seeking individuals with the drive and energy for the following roles:
- 5 x Board Members
Our Board members are visible and influential and enjoy active engagement with our members, building relationships and seeking opportunities to add value. We want the board to reflect our members – (diversity of age, gender, culture, and experiences).
To be a RiskNZ Board member you will:
- Be an Individual Member of RiskNZ, or the named representative (the Authorised Representative) of a Corporate Member, or Life Member,
- Have a good understanding of the practical application of risk-based decision making,
- Be committed to good governance and management,
- Have strong self-awareness; sound ethics and integrity; be an independent thinker and a great relationship manager,
- Be able to commit the time to the role (see position description),
- Be able to attend regular monthly board meetings (by video conference) and participate in face-to-face meetings twice a year.
The voting process will begin in mid December 2021 and conclude in mid January 2022.
The election results will be announced in early February. If there are four or less suitable candidates, those people will be appointed to the Board.
- The Constitution
- The 2021/22 Board Business Plan
- Board Member and Treasurer position descriptions
- An overview for new Board Members
- The elections 2022 timeline.
Please note that all Board roles are voluntary and are unpaid and that all board members are asked to commit up to four hours per week in management and governance functions.